.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

I promised pictures

As I mentioned before, when we arrived in Chicago, we spent two nights with our friends Ben & Miriam, who have an amazing condo. Like the nicest one owned by our peers. And behind that rail is the most amazing yarn stash and crafting space I have seen in real life. Also gorgeous bathroom. What can I say? Ben & Miriam are amazing people, and so is their dog Manoush. Click on the slideshow to see the pics bigger.

Ben and Nina had a really great time playing, as you can see, though Manoush seems not to be too impressed.

No comments: