.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

capoeirista

Nina really loves her circus class so I decided to find some kind of class to take her here while we are here for the next two months. I settled on capoeira because, like circus class, it's an opportunity to learn a lot of skills. Plus, I love Brazilian culture and music, so this ties right in. She really liked the class and participated a lot, though now she says she didn't like it. I hope she changes her mind again before next week's class!

Here is a video about capoeira:

And one with a kid doing capoeira:

1 comment:

nch said...

that's cool, it looks like a martial arts dance off!