.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

tired

I had planned to hike around in Rock Creek Park today after we went to the playgroup someone in our building organized in the lounge (fun!). But then I got distracted as we walked out the door and forgot my new book with the maps in it (details, details) so I decided not too adventurous and stuck to paved roads instead of trying any trails.

It was a bit of a hike from the train so I put Nina in the backpack when we got off of the train and within 10 minutes she was asleep and didn't wake up until right before we got back on the train. Here's the route we took (I'm pretty sure, anyway).

View Larger Map

No comments: