.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

mount vernon

In the evening after we went to the zoo (the 11th) Larry's parents arrived for a short visit. After a bit of deliberation, we decided to go to Mount Vernon on Friday. It was really interesting to see it as an adult, I hadn't been there since I was little. We took a boat trip; it wasn't as informational as we had hoped, but I'm always happy on the water. We took lots of pictures with Mount Vernon in the background.

In this one, it's between my head and Larry's.

It's in Franki's sight line here.

You can see it really well in this one.

I had a really nice one of Larry, Franki, and Nina but I seem to have managed to delete it. Oops.

They had a really cool kids' activity room in the museum (as opposed to the actual house) where there were period clothes; Franki took some great pics but I forgot to upload them onto our computer before they left.

No comments: