.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Sunday, September 28, 2008

oops

I forgot that Nina and I went on an excursion to Alexandria, Va on Monday the 15th. Alexandria has a lovely old shopping district with lots of restaurants. We ate at Cafe Salsa Restaurant. We split a fish dish with a side of arepas (I feel very lucky that my kid will eat fish); it was delicious and the service was great.

I have a confession to make...I like to go to Whole Foods everywhere I am (well, actually, any health food store will do). I had heard that the one in Alexandria was good, so we went to check it out. It was very nice...I hope to make it to the one in Arlington this week some time. I also want to make it to My Organic Market (also known as MOM's).

No comments: