.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

sunday...

We used the day to shop...'til we dropped. By the end of the day we were exhausted (all except for Nina, again). We hit Costco, Target, and Whole foods. Fridge is now full, we have some necessities. If you are looking for a nice, inexpensive ipod dock, I am VERY happy with the one we got (though we didn't pay the amount it's listed for over at Amazon). I love that I can unplug it and listen anywhere in the house--for up to 8 hours! My only complaint is that it doesn't have radio. But really that's more a complaint about the ipod than the dock. The dock shouldn't have to have a radio because it should come standard with the ipod. So I'm getting my NPR dose via the web or in the morning on the clock radio that is all the audio equipment the apartment came with.

No comments: