.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

alone

Which is actually one of my favorite things in the world. I might never leave the house again if it was up to me. It was hard seeing Larry and Nina off, though, I stood at security and watched and waved for as long as I could, until they disappeared. I felt sad and worried but the day was actually a good one, if not as productive as I would have liked.

Tomorrow is a new day, and thanksgiving will be low-key here. I am making turkey and stuffing for my mom and a couple of friends. If anyone wants anything in addition to the turkey, stuffing, and cranberry I am providing, then they will have to bring it.

Larry's parents gave us a webcam and headset so we set up the computer for skype and I got to talk to Nina and see her before she went to bed this evening. I am off to bed too, early, but I'm tired and got plenty of time to myself today so I don't need to stay up late taking it.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I love Skype! It's the most fantastic thing ever when you have kids.