.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

yeah, baby!

Larry and I went contra dancing tonight and boy was it a good dance--not only did I get asked to dance right away by the hottest guy I've ever seen contra dancing, but I danced all night and almost all the dances were really good and fun. And take that look off of your face, Larry thought the guy was hot too.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

That looks so fun! Can you go solo or do you have to bring a partner? Love the blog btw..we have talked awhile back in SDNF... :)