.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Huh???

I'm reading a book right now and I'm at least 1/4 of the way into it. And I have no idea what the plot is, I don't even really know who the characters are or who (if there is one) the "bad guy" is. Yet I keep at it; why?

And just for the record, if you've read it and are now thinking I am a complete moron, I do know that many of the characters are famous figures in science history.

1 comment:

Shama-Lama Mama said...

Oh, I started that book just before I got my hands on the last two Harry Potter books, so it went back on the shelf! It looked intriguing though.

I did read his earlier book Snow Crash. It tended to follow a lot of people's different stories and they eventually came together at the end. I say "Soldier On!!" =)