.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Friday, November 30, 2007

slippers

It's been a bit chilly lately (rained all day today, Southern Californians don't know how to drive in the rain and don't put their headlights on) so I decided to make Nina a pair of slippers. Fortunately I picked up Knit One, Felt Too recently and it has a cute toddler slipper pattern. They knit up in about 3 hours and Nina is really excited about them. They are in the dryer right now and have felted up pretty nicely; they're not completely felted, though, so I will post the finished product tomorrow. In the meantime, you'll have to be satisfied with the "before" pictures, shown off here by my lovely model.




I really thought I was pretty clever until I saw the clogs Celena knit for her son. They're super awesome. Oh, and by the way, I totally rocked NaBloPoMo!!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Celena said...

thanks lorien. nina's slippers are pretty awesome too! houston loves his slippers. did you get the email i sent you about the pattern?

btw, nina is such a cutie pie!!! i just can't even stand it!