.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I did it!

I finally am getting rid of the three nonstick skillets I was holding onto. While cleaning the garage I "found" a giant cast iron skillet--perfect for cooking up big batches of potatoes for co-op pickup day--and a medium one, so I picked up a medium enameled cast iron and a small (for eggs) stainless steel Wolfgang Puck one for 30$ combined today. My local Marshall's has a TON of Le Creuset style enameled cast iron skillets and dutch ovens right now, all for under 70$. I don't need another dutch oven but it was hard to pass up that kind of deal. Off to freecycle the nonstick!

1 comment:

enviromama said...

Woohoo for you! I may have to check our Marshall's here for 1 noon-stick pot that needs replacing and see what they have. Then I'll be done too! I just got a Dutch oven (cast iron) through Amazon today. I can't wait to use it!