.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

amber necklaces

A couple of months ago the co-op I started bought a whole bunch of amber necklaces (they're supposed to be good for teething but I just like amber a lot). Anyway, Nina's is super cute and I really like mine too, but a couple of weeks ago the clasp broke. I was bummed and finally got around to emailing the seller. She sent out a new one right away (I still have to send her the broken one, will do it soon). So a shout out for Inspired By Finn, good customer care.

No comments: