.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Friday, June 20, 2008

first underwater pic

It was a hot day today. So after playgroup we headed over to my mom's house and hung out by the pool. Very nice. I decided to "take the plunge" and try out the camera underwater. Considering that I didn't frame the pic (I wasn't underwater) and the pool is a bit cloudy because it needs to be refinished, I think it came out pretty well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Even though it's a little cloudy, you took a picture UNDER the WATER!

That's awesome. I take cloudy pics and they're on dry land.