.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

so glad we have insurance

We got the bill for Nina's hospital stay the other day. Wow. There were two nebulizer treatments that I couldn't have done myself (don't have the equipment) and the regular monitoring of her blood oxygen saturation (though I could buy a machine to do that on Amazon for less than 100$). The rest of it I totally could have done from home for a lot less. But I'm happy Nina is healthy and so far hasn't relapsed.

No comments: