.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

awesome bike

I just found this child carrying bicycle; click here for more info (hint--you can use it as a stroller or a stand alone bicycle too). It has room for two kids or one and some groceries. It seems like the biggest learning curve would be remembering that the front of your bike is longer than usual.

It's not a bakfiets, but seems like a good option. Maybe better?

I don't love the idea of a trailer (I know I would be looking back all the time) and the add on seats on the front and back seem like they wouldn't be comfy for very long (though my child slept in one). Now I need someone in SoCal to start carrying them (they are being sold in Aug 08) so I can try one out.

No comments: