.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

more camera testing

I took these in the rain. Not a driving rain, mind you, but water was coming from the sky and I was clicking away.

These lilies of the nile were here when we moved into the house and I'm so glad; I never would have planted them but they are really beautiful and the hummingbirds go nuts over them.


I definitely want feedback on the quality of the pics taken with this camera; I have 90 days to return it.

The camera had some trouble focusing on this one, it wanted to focus on something in the background, even though I had it on the super macro setting. I got one blurry one and this one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks good to me. That first one has great focus. I love the light reflecting in the water droplets.