.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

more flower pics

This is a trumpet flower, we have a lot of these in San Diego (some wild, I think).

This was in the medicinal garden; I don't remember the name but it looks a lot like the dutchman's pipe I used to grow in Florida.

This is a passionflower (not named for erotic passion, but rather the passion of Christ).

Hyacinth beans.

One more globe. There was one (why didn't I take a picture?) that was made all of shellacked seeds (like lentils, barley, beans, etc).

No comments: