.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Sunday, October 19, 2008

two more favorites

Nina rode this plane ride at least twice and loved it.

The three of us rode this one the first time and then just the two of us while Larry filmed it.

There were two thing I talked her into that she didn't like. The first one was one where we got wet, though we dried fairly quickly. The other was the kiddie roller coaster. It was too jerky and she kept saying "this is not a good idea, I do not like this." Sorry, Nina, I didn't like that one either.

I kind of wanted to go on one of the really scary roller coasters but not alone, so I ended up deciding not to. It was a fun, full day, that's for sure!

No comments: