.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

tuesday--358 miles

My mom had an appointment on Tuesday morning and asked us not to leave until she got back, so we had a leisurely morning, going to Royal River Natural Foods to stock up on my favorite gluten free bread, then next door to Cold River for some real potato vodka. I only bought a mini because I didn't want to schlep a big bottle back to California, but I'm looking forward to drinking it, really good vodka is amazing. After lunch (and a mug of coffee with Maple's gelato in it), we set off for the next to last leg.

We arrived at Abby & Chris' place in the Bronx at around dinner time but Chris was out working (he's a professional photographer) so we went out to dinner without him and introduced Abby to Nina's favorite dish, Pad See Ew. It was great to get to see where they live and meet their dog Fritz. Such a treat to see them twice in such a short span of time.

No comments: