.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Sunday continued

Then on to my friend Agnes' house. We were friends when I lived in Orono and she has one of the purest hearts I know. We had lots of adventures together, one of the most memorable being when we went to Prince Edward Island for a week of super relaxing vacation at a house my mom used to own there.

We went out to eat at the Union River Lobster Pot, where I finally go to have a lobster; I got a 1 1/2 lb one and ate it all myself, despite trying to share it with Nina. She wanted nothing to do with this strange food. This is the only picture I got of Agnes because my camera battery died right after.

It was chilly; when I went out in the morning there was a thick layer of ice in the windshield of the car.

Here's a map of our journey that day.

View Larger Map

No comments: