.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Thursday, October 02, 2008

working it out

It turns out that I have a workout conscience; Nina wants to watch videos so she asks me to go down to the gym pretty much every day. The result is that I have been working out a lot more than I might otherwise, which is great! So I'm going to try to remember to tell you what I did every day.

Today I used the recumbent cycle, at resistance level 8, for about an hour. I went about 11 miles and worked up a good sweat but my heart rate probably wasn't as high as it could have been.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Level 8! Good God, woman! I never make it past level 3, and I have been at recumbent biking for a while. I find if I go past that level I lose my ability to focus on my Instyle magazine, and I don't want to get my priorities messed up like that.

lola coca-cola said...

Did I forget to mention that I work out while Wife Swap is on (and not much else, in my defense)? It's such bad trash tv but it keeps me focused. I try to think of a situation where I would lose my shit on someone else's family like that. I mostly think I wouldn't care much.