.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

stair machine

The description from the manufacturer says it's an elliptical machine, but it doesn't have moveable arms so I'm going to call it a stair climber. I went for 47 minutes, 4400 strides, usually maintaining between 90 and 100 strides per minute, at 11 resistance. My heart rate was steady at around 160.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

That is great! You really keep track. I just keep my eye on the calories and stop when I have burned around 400. It usually takes me about 30-35 minutes. Keep up the good work.