.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

our trip, continued once again, Monday--220 miles

On Monday morning we woke up early to see Agnes off to work. She couldn't go in late, unfortunately (she used to work for me when I managed a coffee shop and was my most reliable employee). So we got a good start, then drove leisurely back to Freeport, making stops in Bangor at The Natural Living Center. It used to be very small and has moved into a larger location. It's a great health food store with lots of gluten free items. Great fodder for my health food store addiction and a refreshing change from Whole Foods.

I was super tired, though, and fell into bed as soon as we walked through the door of my mom's house in Freeport. When I woke up my mom, Nina, and I went for a hike up Bradbury Mountain. I took the Ergo but Nina was a trouper and made it all the way up and down. Then we went to mom's Mah Jongg group, where Nina was able to fall asleep in a spare bed. It was a busy day!


View Larger Map

No comments: