.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

more

Trivia: I was calling it the Botanical Garden, which is not right because I guess it's called The Botanic Garden.

This guy saw me taking pictures of Nina on this bench and offered to take one of the two of us together. She wasn't too into smiling, unfortunately.

I took some of us too.

This is what I call Nina's Wallace & Gromit smile.

This flower was so pretty Nina insisted I take a picture of her with it.

I don't typically like succulents, but this flower in the succulent garden struck me as particularly pretty.

No comments: