.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Friday, October 10, 2008

recumbent cycle

I used it on Wednesday and forgot to post about it; I went about 9 miles in about 50 minutes on resistance level 11. I didn't work out yesterday because it was Yom Kippur and at 3 (when I usually work out) we were at a tot service (much, much better for me than the adult one).

My friend says that she watches how many calories she has burned; I think I am going to try that. All the machines I use keep track of it. I suspect it will come out about the same as what I have been doing. It will certainly be easier to remember that one number than all the stuff I've been trying to remember between home and the gym.

No comments: