.

What is wilson silverleaf? We're organitarians; it's best for our bodies and the planet. We cloth diapered Nina for the same reason. We drive a hybrid car & wish we could afford solar panels on our house. I'm a strong advocate for homebirth, full-time mom, & also a movie junkie. We don't have a tv though; we watch dvds on our computer. We love contradancing. I garden & knit; Larry's a puzzle lover & plays fantasy football.

Friday, October 03, 2008

no gym today

But Nina and I did get into the city today to the botanic garden and walked around wearing a lumbar pack with a 12 and 16 oz water bottle, each full, a camera, a book of maps, wallet, cel phone, sweater, jacket, and two hats. And then I put Nina on my back in the ergo and walked for a couple miles. All wearing my MBTs, which I think made it more strenuous.

No comments: